The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Workout.. less date night..

We sometimes to other things then have a date to workout.. This one involved food.. Green Mill Deep dish pizza. 
I forgot all about the 2 slices we brought home that I should have.. could have ate for breakfast.. how oh... how did I forget about this! 
Because I ate all this pizza last night I made sure to workout this morning.. Another tri workout day.. Biked 30 minutes/10 miles, ran 30 minute/ 3 miles and swam 30 minutes/1 mile. I actually counted the laps..16 lengths of the pool.. = 1/4 mile... so I did that 4xs and it took almost exactly 30 minutes. The first 16 were a lot faster then the others.. I swam that in 6 minutes so If I do that tri.. It's only 1/4 a mile or 6 full minutes of swimming.. 30 minutes of biking (10 miles) and 2 miles of running 15/16 minutes. Easy stuff... or hard if I go all out.. which I will want to do! 
______________________________________________________

What did you eat last night for dinner? 


No comments: