The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

There is a light.. I can see it!!!

Yesterday... before the May 1st snow...
Today.. May 2nd snow...Not to worry, it will all be gone by Monday when it will be 70*F again.. I really hope it's true!
It's Thursday.. my on-line quiz day. I'm already done with it.. no idea of my grade.. hoping for another "A" of course.. My note papers are really piling up! One more chapter to go!!!!!!! Next week is the last quiz.. and only the final left! There is a light at the end of all this... 
It feels great to be almost done with this class and my Internship. While I've enjoyed both.. I'm ready to be done. What will be my reward other then finishing up the 16 credit certificate in Personal Training? 
Here's What I came up with... for a reward.
1) A wet suit (for my tri)
2) A Tri Bike (used because I'm not paying 1000 for a bike or more)
3) A cupcake from Byerlys
4) New top or shorts for summer
5) New 2 piece swim suit

Plus.. I'll use only the money I get from selling some of our junk.. maybe that should determine what I get for my reward! 
________________________________________________

What are you happy to be finishing? 

Do you reward yourself for accomplishments? If yes, what? 


No comments: