The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Challenge Time.. and how do you do the splits?

It's here.. Day 1 of the 90 day Fitness Challenge. I've already weighed in this morning and paid my $49. A cheap investment to keep me motivated all summer long and to make my goal weight of 129. Can I do it? I sure am going to try hard and what ever weight I lose is sure better then not losing anything. I am fiercely competitive and determined. 


I really need to figure out how to work my watch.. I hear about all the runners timing splits. Is that code for mile times? See pretty clueless still??? I see this split thing on my watch but have been unable to figure out the settings on my own and how to go back to get the info. I might have to pull out that manual?? 
I look like some kind of weirdo... in my blue swim cap and goggles. I'm not sure my kids are going to want to be seen with me at the pool looking like this? Buy hey.. it makes less drag and I can see underwater.. 

Back to the day 1 challenge. Here is my day one goals.. 
1. keep busy
2. Exercise a lot, run, bike, swim and yoga.. 
3. Creature of habit with eating... (same thing for b-fast, lunch and dinner every day to control my calories)
4. Keep busy.. 

Bring it on.... I'm ready for some new goals.. and a new me! 

No comments: