The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm dropping...

It's already day 2 of the 90 day challenge.. I've dropped 4 pounds already! It can't be all the initial water weight because I drank a full 16 oz bottle before weighing myself and I had on the exact same amount of clothing, shoes and extra equipment (watch Ipod and HR monitor) Good thing I trained for my tri (bike, ran and swam) and kept with the diet plan. That's the tough part.. eating less and not eating the sugar foods that I really love.. Afternoons are the worst for me!
Look what I also got for participating in this challenge.. A water bottle and a fitness journal. I do love free stuff.. well, I kind of paid for it with my entry fee.. but to me it's free.. 

What is my diet plan? I am going back to what I know works for me. Rice/salsa and keeping the calories around 500 to 1000 for the first few weeks. I'll eventually go up to 1500 cal... I just will be good about pre-planning my food for the day. No leaving anything to chance! I managed to lose 50 pounds this way, so I'm confident this will help me lose the last few pounds to reach 129. 

I really would like to see these things called Ab muscles.. I know they exist, I've been working on them for 2+ years now and they have to be there.. some where? 
__________________________________________________

When is your hard time of the day to diet? 

Whats the most amount of weight you've lost? 

What's the longest amount of time you've been dieting and consistently losing weight? 

No comments: