The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Bike stuff..

Who would have thought I'd be excited about bike stuff..
It might look like a wrinkled mess, but this is my new bike shirt and tri-shorts.. I'm now set to swim run and ride..
Steve wanted this bike shirt.. he got a true pair of biker shorts with the extra padding.. I had the case of the giggles when he first came out of the dressing room all geared up in his new biking clothes. I'll have to get a photo of us all dressed and ready to bike.. 

We use to be those people who laughed at the Tour bikers.. now we've joined them.. might as well laugh at ourselves too! 

I also decided against the wet suit. It was a nightmare getting the darn thing on.. If it was a hot day.. I'd be sweating bullets and then some getting into it... not going to happen! 
_________________________________________
Do you go out and buy all the stuff when you start a new sport? 

Have you ever worn a wet suit? 

What's your favorite brand of running shoe? 

No comments: