The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm always happy when...

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday.... Another issue of Fitness Journal. I'm a fitness reader junkie.. so I was pretty happy to see I had something new to read yesterday afternoon. 
It was another treadmill day. I could have ran outside, it was light enough at 5am.. Instead I decided to try my indoor running once again and take it easy. 5.0mph.. at 1.5 max incline today..keeping my heart rate max at 126.. which is slightly above my fat burning zone (HR should be less then 121). I felt pretty good today running. Time went by fairly quickly and I did not miss the cross ramp at all! 

Still no new bike! What is going on here? I am going to call again and bug the store to see where my bike is! New bike or Old I am riding at least 4 or 8 miles today. My break is over, time to do at least 2 sports a day. I was feeling a little over trained.. or at least my body was.. I was tired all the time, cranky and didn't feel very refreshed. I've cut back.. that's my idea of taking a rest day. Now I feel fine again..
_____________________________________________________

What do you love reading? 

What makes you cranky? 

Easy or hard workout today? 

No comments: