The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Coming up with my own races..

Happy 14 year Anniversary 6 mile togetherness Running Race .. 
That's right.. I'm coming up with my own running races or tri races. Every day I read about other runners signing up or running various races. I'm feeling a bit left out that I don't have any to do.. So why not come up with my own theme races every day. Who needs to pay an entry fee just to run with a bunch of people, get a bagel, T-shirt and metal? I can still do all that.. without the fee. and if I choose, I can come up with my own race loot.. Which today, it's going to be flowers, and peanut butter on whole wheat bread.. because it's an anniversary run. Which we did together today.. as we do every day.. 6 miles.. side by side the whole way! The best race I ever ran!

________________________________________________

What should I call tomorrows race? 

No comments: