The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

On the same wave-length

Sometimes I have the same thoughts as other bloggers about running have. It's kind of weird. The other day I was feeling a tad bit guilty about putting my working out needs ahead of everything else. I got an e-mail from a mother that was 100% all about her kids as #1 priority. 
(My kids playing with my phone...)
I do make my all my Children a priority and Steve too! I just know it's important to take of me too. 


Yes, I am the band mom, soccer mom, tennis mom and soon to be a grand-mom... but I also have my own interests and hobbies. It's not all about my kids and what they do... I have to do things for myself and have interests outside of my children. They will be grown up and are & will be off living their own lives.. I don't have to give up me to have my kids and husband be my priority too. It's all about balance in life.. sometimes its not all even, but it does even out.. 
_____________________________________________________________________
Do you ever have Mom guilt? 

Any hobbies? Photography, baking, any type of exercise/sport


No comments: