The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sick on Cookies & Pizza

I bought these cookies.. and I could not stop eating the M&M cookies until they were all gone! 
The brownie cookies are really good too. Thankfully, Steve has discovered that too and is slowly eating them up. 

Home-made pizza's. Don't tell Steve but his pesto, chicken pizza was way better then mine.. 

I didn't accomplish much of anything today. I didn't even run the extra 2 miles.. I never seem to want to workout later on it the day. I really need to get in the habit of going for a late afternoon run, swim or bike ride..something other then sitting around.. 

Here's what I did with my Saturday... 

- Ran 4 miles 
- Looked for Tent pole repair parts at Fleet Farm and Gander Mountain.
- Ate a few cookies and a few more.. and more.. ugh!! Think that's all I ate today!
- Checked out 15+ books at the local library
- Mowed the front lawn & trimmed the edges
- Planted my herbs and flowers by the front door in all 6 pots
- Got my hair trimmed.. 
- Went G-shopping and to the wine store.. because Liquor store doesn't sound as good. 
- Read.. all my new books
- Made Pizzas
- Cleaned up the kitchen and washed dishes( pushed the button and threw in some dish washing soap)
- Took a power 30 minute nap
- Was the break & turn signal tester for Steve (tail light needed to be replaced)
- Did a little garage sweeping and curb clean up
- Cleaned the piggy and bunny cages

Guess, I wasn't as lazy as I thought I was.. But still.. no organizing happened.. Maybe tomorrow.. ? 





No comments: