The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New hair..skipping

Do you have any idea of how difficult it can be to take a photo of yourself?
 I know, call me narcissistic! Well, isn't everyone a bit these days? That's what blogs are about me, me, me.. 
What I wanted to show you, is my new... brand new lighter hair color.  

I've never gone lighter before, always darker. I was a bit scared of the results but I figured.. I can always go dark again.. no big deal!
Steve didn't really know what to think of my new color. I'm not even sure you can really tell the difference?  Here's my thought  process, I'll go lighter and it will hid the grays coming in.. This way, I won't have to touch up as often. Right? It sounds completely logical so, that's what I'm going with!
There's me again.. 3x's and I still didn't get it right! 

Tuesday was the last time I worked out 2x's this week. I'm feeling rather bad about it.. I took Wednesday as a rest day and today.. that was a hair day. I really should have made it a swim day but once again I chose to skip my afternoon workout.. I still ran 6 miles and lifted weights/abs but I really wanted to fit in some other cross training.. Makes me feel lazy.. So instead.. I have some ice cream w/ blueberries and a few slices of pepperoni.. What a combo! 

No comments: