The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Laps and 1 more day

I ran indoors on this track.... around and around I run for 60 minutes.. It might not seem that fun but compared to running outside in the cold.. I'll gladly run the indoor track.. 
I wasn't feeling like running fast.. I just took it nice and slow.. My heart rate stayed around 124 or lower pretty much the whole time until the last few laps were I raced around the track... 
Off to the pool for more laps.. swimming laps.. Down and back I swim for 30 minutes. I've been using the hand paddles for 20 minutes and I didn't use the flippers at all today. It's good to mix things up and I need to swim without all those extra aids... 

Good news.. One more day until I can take  my final test. I've been studying on and off since Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good about what I can recall. I'll study today and a little more on Monday  then off to take the final test and get it done! 

No comments: