The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, May 27, 2013

My stomach really hurts..

I got to sleep in for the 3rd day in a row.. What's going on here? I really needed the rest because I've been sooo tired.. walking around in a fog all day long and the wine I drank last night did not help that feeling.. 

I ate before running because my stomach hurt..I'm use to having b-fast before 7:30am every day and here it was 8:15am..

Done with my 7.5 miles with the weather looking like this today. It only drizzled on me.. and was 55/60*F with wind.. I still have a stomach ache.. at 10:30am.. When you run.. I'm always thinking of how my stomach feels. It can make a huge difference in your run.. Maybe I'm getting sick because I sure feel like I could throw up.. and its not from running 7.5 miles.. 
____________________________________________________

Memorial Day.. how's your weather? 

Plans for the day? 

No comments: