The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Graduation.. What will I do with myself?

It's the day I've been working towards since August.. Graduation.. The completion of a 16 credit certificate in Personal Training. I've been a certified Personal Trainer since passing the ACE Test in January. I'm going to be so happy to be done with all. After today's final test, I will be leaping for joy! Tomorrow will be the first day in 9 months that I don't go to the gym with papers filled with notes to study for the hour while I run. What will I do with myself? 

Now that I've finished school my daughter Kendra will be starting an on-line Grad- program in International food regulations.. or something like that?? (she gave me this beautiful flower bouquet for Mother's Day)
I'm hoping she gets this from me.. knowing how important it is to always continue to learn throughout your life. I'm so very proud of all Kendra has accomplished so far in her life..I can't wait to share and cheer her on in all her future success

No comments: