The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

One done.. more to go...

It was tri training day.. and that means I bike (Stationary in the gym) for 30 minutes. I upped the level to 10 today and did a hill workout.. Which means I biked close to 10 miles and got my heart rate up to 150 on the hills. 
After biking.. I went to run around and around and around the indoor track.. 30 minutes and I'm guessing 3 miles.. I felt best when my heart rate was around 131 - 133.. the last 2 minutes I ran fast around the track getting my heart rate to 145.. 150... then did a 1 lap fast walk cool down.. 

The final training.... swimming freestyle for 30 minutes.. I'm guessing it was a mile.. non-stop! I did meet a women that let me try out her webbed hand things. I like it.. I really worked my upper arms a lot more.. Since it pulls more water but the pull really makes your shoulder muscles work that much harder. I also used my flipper fins.. Love the extra leg workout too. 

The most exciting news of the day... I'm 100% done with the hours I need to put in for my internship 96! Yeah!!!!!!! I'll still do the hour on Monday shadowing a PT session and Gentle Yoga on Tuesdays..Plus, I'll be back doing my tri workout tomorrow.. 2 more hours!  

This morning I've already accomplished soo much and it's just 10am.

Here's what I did by 10am:
- My heart/muscles/body got a workout.. 1.5 hours of cardio
- I studied for 30 minutes (while biking)
- I finished my internship

What else will I accomplish today?
- Laundry

- Listen to the last chapter lesson in Anatomy
- Organize / Clean my house
- Gift for Steve's b-day
- Study/read
Make a cake!
____________________________________________________
What did you accomplish by 10am? 

What accomplishments are you most proud of since January 2013? 
Finishing up my Personal Training Certificate with a 4.0 (TBD)

What are you looking forward to in 2013? 
New baby in the family.. being a grandma.. (lo-ma)
Losing 10 pounds
Competing in a Tri
Doing a trail race
More local running races
Camping/swimming/boating/jet ski/running/fishing/hiking/photography, raspberry picking/ watching my kids play soccer/tennis and band
More customers for PT
And the list goes on and on...

No comments: