The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Diet out the window.. It's wine, chocolate & cheese Friday

Steve and I decided for an anniversary date we'd do a wine tour.. First stop. Red Wing.. and look who joined us? The owner of the winery with his own personal wine "Potter John"..a bottle he signed for us. I think he even has his own FB fan club.  
We had a great time sampling many types of wines at 3 different wineries..  
 We had a picnic lunch.. I pretty much packed for 20 people just because I could not decide on what we should eat. So I brought a little of everything. 3 chocolate desserts, 2 french bread loaves, 3 cheeses, hard salami, ham, fruit, veggies and dips with chips.. 
 My sandwich.. we ate in Red Wing out on the deck sitting in the sun.. made for a perfect lunch with a glass of our favorite wine.
Cheers.. 
Our signed bottle of wine. 
Look at the turkey and deer!
What a great spring day...




No comments: