The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

A fest day and missing bananas

I could not resist ribs.. it was only day 2 of the challenge and I'm already caving to delicious foods.. 
This I will call my fest day.. and today.. day 3, I will get back to my fast.. of 500 to 700 calories and lots of exercise to burn the fat.. 

I'm a little salsa crazy.. I love salsa and am always looking for another brand that I can love as much as the Resers Baja Pico De Gaio. (I hate to say this.. it contains hydrogenated oil). I really want to find a salsa that is much better and just as wonderful and spicy. This Parkers garlic salsa is pretty good but still not there.. so they have another salsa version.. mild I'm trying that today! 

Even with the Rib Feast yesterday.. I am still holding at a 4 pound weight loss. That's good because I know how the scale likes to move up and down on any given day.. The extra salt could have easily had me gain back some of what was lost.. 

_________________________________________________
What's your favorite brand of salsa? 

Do you cave in for ribs? 

No comments: