The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Your so good!

When I was done running 4.66 miles last night, one of the women I joined to watch our kids practice soccer said, "oh your so good about working out". I'm not "Good" I'm just determined to keep the weight off. Good has nothing to do with working out.. and your not "Bad" if you don't. 
After last nights running, I didn't really feel like going to the gym this morning. I have this problem when it comes to wanting to workout in the gym.. I really love my outside workouts. I'm thankful Steve comes to the gym with me or I would never get there on my own.. somedays.. he was the push I needed today. 

We both agree. We feel great after we run.. not so much before but really great after! 
My plan for today is to run outside 4 miles and to go for a bike ride. It's going to be another nice day and I want to get the most out of the day!


No comments: