The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Not sure where my journey is going....

When I started running.. I didn't have an idea of how long this all would last. All I knew is that I had to find some type of exercise that I would do and stick to it. I needed to keep the weight off I lost and I knew that I didn't want to be the 95% that gains all the weight back and then some. 
I probably need to find some old fat photos just for me to realize how far I've come.. and my journey continues. I have gained some back.. I'm not at my all time low weight but I'm running on.. never to giving up on me again!

I ran a little faster up those hills today.. My average pace was a 10:10 minute mile, for 59 minutes and 18 seconds, that's almost 6 miles of running up and down that hill in the dark. Every day I keep improving my mile time. I'm not sure how this is happening. I'm not trying to run faster. I'm not complaining about it either. 10 minute mile is not that fast but when you add in a huge hill, it's not too bad either! 
I told you I love my new watch with all the fancy graphs. 

No comments: