The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Unknown...

A neighbor shared this quote by unknown... 

"At some point, you're no longer the product of your environment but a creator in your life, free to choose who you are." 



It was a very nice day for a Sunday soccer game.. 


 Logan's team didn't win.. but he learned a good lesson.. Show up for practice because you won't play as much during game time!
My brownies are looking kind of interesting.. I wanted to try some of the best ingredients I know to make them extra good. Chocolate Chips, caramel bites, and new Ice cream cone mini marshmallows..  It looks a mess but thankfully.. Celina wants to try it out and see if they are as gooey, chocolaty.. I got the "really good.. best brownie I've ever tasted" They just don't look very pretty.. 

 Secret brownie ingredient.. shhhhhhhhh....
 Here's my beautiful girl.. All dressed up to see Taylor Swift in concert tonight with her big sister- Kendra! 
My two beautiful girls.. 0ff to the concert.



No comments: