The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's killing me!

I'm sure that's just what you want to see.. my ugly toes beat up from pounding the pavement.. 
I'm running along this morning noticing how my toes are killing me.. but I keep running thinking I must be  running more on my toes on the treadmill since I've been on random hills at a steep incline.. Not today.. I backed off from 3 to 1 incline.. and slowed my pace. 

I was in shock to see a huge blood blister on my toe! I might have to do something other then run tomorrow??? 

I finally got my birthday gift that I've been wanting Forever!! My GPS watch!!! I even tried it out this morning.. Unfortunately, I had zero time to figure it all out. I never did get the display to show my heart rate while running.. it was only after that I noticed I needed to say "Yes" I am using a HR monitor! 

I already love my watch.. even with my morning mishap. I can't wait to go on a run where I can use that GPS function and download all to the computer so I can pour over all the stats! I just love looking at stats and could spend all day on it.. 

It's going to be a super nice afternoon- evening.. I'm definitely going to get in an evening bike ride during Logan's soccer practice! I hope to find a nice bike route where I can enjoy the scenery while burning some calories. 

I do have a happy, near perfect life.. and I am super thankful for it.. The positive far out weights any negative..  I love my family that I helped create.. and I truly am thankful for good friends in my life.. 


No comments: