The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gang up mentality!

I had such a great evening bike ride yesterday. I made the most out of my time waiting for Logan's soccer practice.. I put in 11 biking miles.. and found this really cool neighborhood lake to bike around. It felt great to accomplish a total of 25 miles of biking!
 It was really hot out last night 90*F.. but the biking still felt so easy on the paved roads.. 

I am 100% positive I will be continuing to bike at least 2x's a week... Why just drive home.. sit on my butt and wait to go pick him up when I can enjoy the night.. and still watch Logan practice for the last 30 minutes. I am a good mom.. always early or on time to pick up my kids and they really like that! 

I attempted to get my hair cut 3 times yesterday.. the 3rd time did the job! You have to be persistent in life to get any where..  but also calm.. and determined!



It  was back to see the gang.. that's the gym gang.. the people that get up day after day that take care of themselves by working out.. 

It was back to the Cross Ramp.. It's been months since I've stepped foot on this machine.. I was happily surprised to find I had lost ZERO fitness. I picked right up where I left off last spring.. Same settings on Resistance and Incline. Felt good to make my fat cry.. sweating it out is always good.. and makes me feel great! 

(I do have photos from this morning.. my camera phone is being a little slow today.. I'll post later)

While I was busy working out hard on the cross ramp I get to watch the news..  The story of today was about Nyad, who swam from Cuba to Florida...the skeptics say she didn't swim the whole thing.. I love it how there is always this Gang mentality of trying to bring someone down.. Even if she rested for a bit by hanging on to the boat.. or took a break.. who really cares! She swam.. in the ocean.. for a long, long time! Give it up.. It's sad to see this attack.. why should she have to defend herself! It's sick.. really sick! Lets throw those critics out in the shark infested waters.. let them swim..or sink!
__________________________________________________

How do you feel about the Gang up Mentality? 

No comments: