The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm in Trouble Now!

I was planning on taking a quick spin around our block on our fancy red road bike.. only the back tire was flat once again! How in the world did this happen again? 
Seeing how it was done.. that's tire changing.. I was determined to try it on my own.. So after taking the back wheel off, getting grease on my fingers, the tire was off.. Then to try and pry off the rubber casing.. (no idea of what's its really called).. only to find out.. you must deflate all air in the tire before taking off the outside rubber. I figured out how to do that.. then Steve suggests..maybe it just needed  a little air.. Duh.. Now I can't figure out how to pump up the tire.. You'd think it would be normal... but no.. somethings in my life are not NORMAL! Back to the bike store.. defeated... 
I'm making my bike situation better by eating really spicy hummus and pita chips. I'm burning.. but its a really good tasting burn. 

I also took my trust-worthy mountain bike out for a leisure ride around the block.. just because it is super nice outside.. and what better way to see the neighborhood then by way of bike. 

No comments: