The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Did you know it only takes 1 minute and 25 seconds?

That's right.. I've been timing myself on how long it takes to do 50 squats every day.. Just 1 minute and 30 seconds per day.. that's a whopping 10 minutes and 30 seconds a week! Not a lot of time or commitment to not do it every day. 
I'd much rather be relaxing with my feet up.. but every morning before I do sit down.. I pretend to sit (squats) 50 times.. quick and not so easy..but it's done in a short amount of time.. I will never like doing squats.. but I will appreciate it when I'm much older..
Remember me saying I was running late today? 10am to be exact.. Super, super late but the temps warmed up to 58*F and sunny! Perfect running weather! 4 miles.. outside on my favorite loop.. 
I am really getting use to my new watch.. The really cool thing about this watch.. I know exactly when I've ran a mile and how long it took... It also keeps tracking my pace so I know when I'm running faster or start to slack off. 


Remember this energy bar I purchased a month ago? Well since I was running hours later today.. I decided to break open the package and do a taste test! 

It's really not so bad.. orange gummy's are exactly the same but this has a little boost of energy! I never did feel the boost but I did think 4 miles today was super easy.. Even if my heart rate did get up to 164 on that monster hill.. 
Biking has definitely helped me keep my heart rate elevated for an extended time. When you bike... it's always go, go.. go! Biking has also made my legs stronger, you have to push the peddles hard to get up those hills. Running up hills is so much easier then biking up one. 
Tonight... I'm biking for an hour.. not sure where my bike will take me..but where ever I go, I will burn calories! 

Do you really want to know my weekly recap of working out? 
Biking; 48 miles
Cross Ramp: 11 miles
Running: 11 miles. 
7 days of:  50 squats per day
About 8 hours total with 1 rest day!

No comments: