The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bike to Brueggers Bagels

I haven't had a bagel is A G E S!!! We had a coupon and Celina noticed it.. and kind of scooted it towards me in hopes we'd pick up some bagels for breakfast. 
We were all pretty hungry. Good thing I bought a dozen and in many different flavors. 
Good thing I had the tires fixed at the bike store. Guess there is a slow air leak. We discovered it on our 14.5 mile bike ride to and home from getting the bagels. I have a feeling I'll be going back to the bike store today! 
I was happy to hear Steve saying he wants to get the other road bike next year so we can both have fast bikes.. Because its just not the same when one rides the fast bike and the other takes the mountain bike. 

I'm not running today. This is the first day in a week I've biked and I got a good workout keeping up with Steve. My GPS watch worked great and we found out my top speed was 42 miles per hour! Wow.. must have been down one of those big hills?? Avg speed due to stopping at streets etc.. was 13mph. 

A great way to start the day with a hour bike ride.. 14.5 miles done! 

No comments: