The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Cured... Weekly round up and skipping!

We had a good time with this little dog.. he went back home on Saturday after a week of being with us. It was a lot of work caring for a dog. I forgot how much extra work they are. Although they can bring you lots of joy with that goes lots of extra time and attention dogs need. I figured out that while I might want a puppy.. it's best not to get one. I kind of like sleeping without hearing a dog barking. I don't like picking up dog poop and I don't have enough time in the mornings before running/working out to feed and let out a dog. So the whole I want a puppy thing.. isn't going to happen. I'll still look but we won't be getting one anytime soon! 

My week of good deeds is done. This is what I did each day

Watched this little dog for 7 days 
Gave $1 to feed the world's children
Bought a T-shirt from Celina's gym teacher that has cancer
 Bought a neighbor child's fund raiser hockey raffle ticket $5
Said "Hi" and smiled to everyone I passed while running or biking this whole week. I do that anyway.
Held open doors for all kinds of people 
Let a woman with less grocery's go in front of me in line

Just because I did 7 days of good deeds in a row, doesn't mean I'll stop doing them. It just won't be every day, but If there is a chance to help out I'll take it and do a good deed!

It felt extremely weird to skip working out this morning. I feel super lazy, but I have a super busy day. I had the time to work out but I wanted to save up some energy to get me thorough a busy day. I'll be running like crazy to get all done for the week ahead and there is no time to be over tired from my morning workout. 

No comments: