The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

St Paul...

After my 8 mile run... I had some walking to do.. Walking around the St. Paul Farmers Market with Celina and Logan. 
I think the pepper stand is my favorite. Every kind of pepper you want, they have it and I just want to make salsa when I see all these peppers!
I don't know why they don't have tomatoes right next to the pepper stand.. We just kind of looked at all the veggies today. 


 Logan didn't like breakfast so he was all about getting the Farmer Market Kettle corn. They do have really good popcorn and even thought we were all pretty full, it was impossible not to have some. 
 Our little breakfast place that I didn't know we were going to until half way though my 8 mile run.. I was starving by the time we got there around 10:30am.. Much too late to eat breakfast when you've ran 8 miles on Zero food! Celina and I split the meal.. ham and cheese omelet, hash-browns, sour dough bread with home made raspberry jam, bacon and a pancake. A Big whopping Breakfast! We ate it all!!
 I think my favorite part of this breakfast is the bread with jam... maybe next time I should skip the rest and just go for what I love? These are the hard decisions I have to make some days!
I heard it was National Coffee Day.. I don't normally drink coffee but mixed with a hot chocolate package.. now that's something I can drink! 

I couldn't resist buying a flower bouquet from the Farmers Market. They really do have the best fresh flowers and for only $6 what a deal! I'll be giving these flowers to three very special people! 

There is more to come today.. but I'll have to share later.. it's kind of a little surprise! 

No comments: