The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I need to slow down time.. Just a bit

My new fitness journal is set and ready to go as soon as the last pages of my old one are completely filled.. Almost 100% there! 
As I was flipping through my journal... you realize just how fast time goes.. well, every day goes by super fast! I want to slow it down.. What better way then to diet! 
Time seems to stand still when you are cutting back on calories and waiting for the next meal. This is one of the reasons why I'm dieting... 

 Raspberry, pretzel, cream-cheese cool whip jello dessert 
Wow that was a long description.. 


I made a really good decision last night and made dinner. I don't do this often... and I had a ton of complaints from Steve. Celina and I love this meal so I just didn't listen to his "its just junk, comments".

 Its simple... just open a can of cream of mushroom soup and that's where the "it's just junk comment comes in!" He thinks I can make it better by making the real deal.. Like my cooking skills are at that level.. I was lucky enough to throw together potatoes, mushrooms onions with a semi garlic and black pepper seasoned burger! Tasted good to me! 


I'm not feeling so spectacular about getting up early and doing my hour long.. 6 mile run on the cross ramp inside the gym.. It feels hard.. I am just not feeling it.. I'm not feeling running outside in the rain either.. so I have no other options, which makes me kind of sad. Plus, I hate that I can no longer lift or do as much resistance training as I use to be able to do just 3 months ago. I will get back there again.. it's just slow, tough and depressing to see how much I've set myself back by taking the summer months off from the gym... Lesson learned! 

No comments: