The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Trying something new...

It's Friday, I get to try something new! I did not get up and go run or bike first thing. I'm trying something completely new and a bit scary today. I am waiting to workout until after the kids are in school! I can't believe it either! I'll have so much more to post after my trying something new... my late workout!
Last nights dinner was super! Steve made some peppers, tomatoes with onions sauce along with more roasted tomatoes. We are still trying to use up the enormous box of Roma tomatoes.. so every meal eaten must be with tomatoes! The kids really like seasoning and cooking their own pork chops.. bone free. What's dinner without pasta and white bread. Didn't I say I was going to stay away from this white stuff? 
I'm planning on biking at some point during the day and going back to pick up my penny. I have a feeling that its been run over and over by many trains since I placed it on the tracks. I can't wait to look for it.. little things in life can make me happy and excited! Hey, you got to do what ever you can to make exercise fun! If this means going to look for a flattened penny.. I'm all in!
_____________________________________________________

What little things make you happy or excited to go workout? 
New workout clothes, shoes or equipment and working out with Steve.

Any good recipes or food ideas you know using tomatoes? 

What's on Your Friday workout plan? 
Bike 15 miles
Run 12? or at least 8
50 Squats
Stretch.. Yoga

No comments: