The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Everyone agrees with me 100%!

That Root beer is the best treat and in a bottle it's even better! 
We were out and about last night. and did a little restaurant hopping..

We made the best decision and shared an order of the spicy chicken chipotle quesadillas
We met up with friends and did more restaurant hopping.. Finally I remember to take a photo! We go out a lot and get together with friends. I some how manage to have too much fun when we are all together.. forgetting to take photos! Something I really need to work on!!


Off to a German Restaurant.. 
 We were all serenaded  by an accordion player.. it went on and on and on... 
We even crashed our friends -son's bachelor party.. Cheers to Max!

No worries.. we were still up early for our best ever Sunday morning Bike ride.. 
We went in a completely different direction.. along farmers fields.. and had the dirt roads to ourselves.. 

We could smell the cabbage fermenting in the fields.. Steve just had to get a closer look.. 
A short walk.. and what do you know... I find the one and only itch weed .. my leg just brushed against it so I'm hoping the water I used to rise it off does the trick.. 


Wish we could grow stuff like this.. Makes me want to make a red cabbage salad..

The farmer is not growing weeds.  I just thought this weed looked kind of cool.. 


He's also fascinated by really tall corn.. how many ears on a stalk? 1 or 2.. just depends!

We really did bike.. this was half way point.. in all we rode 16.2 miles in 1 hour and 14 minutes!
I'm still relying on my phone's GPS tracker.. But some day.. hopefully soon. I will figure out how to use my new fancy GPS watch.. 

I am getting kind of sad about not being able to run. My darn toe will not stop hurting.. I really need to sit down and have a good look at it. Ignoring something doesn't always make it go away, even if you want it to! It just keeps on throbbing and I just don't understand why it continues to do this! I just want to run.. darn it!
_____________________________________________

What fun things did you do this weekend? 
Go out with friends, jet ski on the river, eat great food!

What are the top 5 things your going to do today? 
- Soccer Game
- Bike ride 16.2 miles (done)
- Make brownies
- Shopping.. (shoes and food)
- Enjoy the nice weather.. outdoors!



No comments: