The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Had to share.. just a little more..

We are still using up tomatoes.. and were at the bottom of the box... then Steve's parents brought over another huge box... More Tomatoes! 
Steve is trying to get creative.. he made the best moist grilled chicken.. I make the best rice.. well, the rice cooker does the best part. This combo is my absolute Favorite for a dinner! Salsa, guacamole, rice, chicken and tomatoes roasted.. with warm Nome (flat) bread loaded with melted butter.. Leftovers were out of this world delicious!! 

 It's always good to eat with family...  They are good about helping to eat up ginormous amounts of tomatoes.. Can you tell how thrilled they were to have a picture taken? 
It's kind of a lot of work having everyone over to eat.. We went to 3 stores Cub, Sam's and Trader Joe's. It's okay.. because we like to look at the fresh produce.. 

I am really looking forward to bike riding tomorrow.. I just hope I can fit in a run and biking... Please let it not rain!! Even if it rains.. You'll still find me running.. 4 miles is on the schedule.. and I'm hoping time to ride in the afternoon.. We have to collect that penny after-all... It's waiting.. 

No comments: