The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 16, 2013

I think I'd be afraid!

I've noticed a lot of other runners use running coaches to help them get faster or just push them to their next goal (whatever goal that might be?)
 I would be afraid to get a coach.. I'd actually have to do a ton of hard workouts. I seem to do a good job of pushing myself most days. Some times I could use a little help.. I'm always hoping Steve will be my pusher to get me to work harder, but he's the complete opposite. It's me.. pushing him to go for a bike ride, a run or just get out and workout. It's never the other way around. Well, maybe one time?? 
I'm having one of those mornings where I can go for a run later on. I really don't enjoy waiting.. just because I always have this self doubt that I'll quit working out.. 

This was yesterdays after my 4 mile run.. all sweaty.. It started out cold.. and I really dislike being cold at all... then I warmed up quickly.. taking off my layers which always feels great! 

 I'll let you know how my workout goes... after I warm up!

No comments: