The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Double the work

I can definitely tell it is September today. Very chilly and windy. It was so windy that I felt like I got a double workout from riding against the wind. What a tough 14 miles!! 
It's a really good thing that we rode our bikes to Starbucks this morning. We like to split up the miles by stopping exactly after 7 miles.. then ride the other 7 home.. 
We split this cinnamon roll with a hint of orange taste. Super yummy.. I might have to re-create this combo at home with Cardamon spice. 

Did I ever mention how much I love to have my hair done by someone else? Celina spent a long time fixing my hair. She made this cute bun... then got out the hair straightener.. What do you know.. Might have to get myself one and not share Celina's...although she said I could use hers.. 
My hair look so long.. I definitely need a trim and a semi style for fall.. I'll have to add a hair cut to the Todo list along with my much needed pedicure... A friend bought me dark blue polish for my birthday and I just had to try it out... It kind of looks like all my toes are turning black and blue.. 


This reminded me of running and how last week I managed to not run any miles! How could this be? I did bike 95 miles total last week but still... its just not the same. My plan for today is to go to the local park and walk or run around the lakes.. I'm a bit chilled right now.. but this should warm me up! Right? 

______________________________________________________________________________-

What are 5 things your going to do this Labor Day? 
Bike
Run or walk around park lakes
Clean our house
 Shop with my kids
 Make Banana Bread

What are you looking forward to about fall? 
Leaves turning beautiful colors
Apple Picking.. making apple pies
Kids back in school
Running, Biking... outside
Resistance training.. I've taken the summer off and need to get back in shape!

No comments: