The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Good Deed!

I'm going to start trying to do at least 1 good deed a day. Today was a 2 deed-er day! 

I'm doggy sitting for a week. This little guy Bandit is 16 years old. You'd never know it by looking at him. 
He's a little blind, hard of hearing and just slower at his old age but a easy going dog. The kids are already excited.. and he's been out for a mini walk. I know they were expecting a peppy dog and this isn't that kind of dog.. 
It was a beautiful day and I wanted to go have a picnic lunch.. 

We had sandwiches and M&M cookies. This cute little girl kept talking to us so I asked if she wanted a cookie too! I'll have to find creative ways to do some good deed of the day for a week. 
I would love to do this some day.. But today we were there just to watch.. 

Plane load after plane load people went up and came down... 
I really like all the colorful parachutes..

We found out, after 10 tandem jumps.. you can go it alone.. 
From the reactions of all those that jumped.. It was quite the rush!

We just kind of hung around and watched.. safely from the ground!

 Maybe next summer Steve and I will cross it off our Bucket List.. Or maybe just Steve!

Its Sunday night.. Time to do a run down.. of my week long workout training!
Totals:
Running: 33 miles- 8 of those miles were done this morning!
Biking: 15 miles
Cross Ramp: 16 miles
Squats: 6 times -#50
Resistance training: 5 times or 1 hour total
I'm guessing I averaged about 10 hours of working-out total for the week

No comments: