The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I should have just gone!

We over slept this morning.. Some one forgot to set the alarm. I must have needed the sleep because normally I never need an alarm. Since Steve was not going to the gym. I certainly didn't want to go run in the dark if I didn't have to.. 

Last night we had a fab dinner at Steve's brothers place. It was very last minute and I was only there for a short time since Logan had soccer. Tim made really good pot roast with beef, carrots, and potatoes. I ate way more bread with cheese then I should have.
We find weird ways to entertain ourselves.. 
Have you ever taken a photo of someone else and made it larger? This is a face combo.. 

It's kind of freaky and weird..but made for a good laugh
Wow... special!

It really is okay now to run.. But I'm feeling L A Z Y. ..and I don't want to. I need to just get over it.. and go!

No comments: