The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Positive the BEST

 Mornings are by far my favorite time of the day... 
 Baking also is my favorite thing to do.. so I whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough.. One of my favorite things to do is taste the cookie dough to make sure it's as yummy delicious as possible before I bake them up. 

Steve has been using tomatoes in everything lately.. We have a bazillion to use up... so we diced them up with garlic and herbs to top some pasta with spinach.. I ate the rest of the leftovers for lunch and it was even better the next day!

Last night Steve got really creative with our tomatoes.. 4 different kinds of cheese, blue, goat, Parmesan and Romano. 
 He also stuffed potatoes with hot spicy pork sausage. Some were extra hot.. with the toothpicks.. We kind of like spicy food. Did you know spicy burns more calories.
 Tomatoes with sausage too!
The best part.. we ate out on the deck last night.. it was that nice of an evening! 

 It's always good to have 1 glass of wine with a special meal. Steve doesn't always cook during the week.. usually only on Sundays so this was special! 
My loosing streak is over! I finally won my 2nd game of cribbage after weeks of losing every game!

We do know how to entertain ourselves!


This morning I mixed up my workout.. Did my ab exercises followed by arms... then hopped on the cross ramp for 53 minutes.. 5+ miles then took my workout outdoors (it was light enough to see) and ran for 13 minutes over 1 mile.. 
Tonight I get to explore the city via bike for 90 minutes.. Can't wait to enjoy the evening and put in a few biking miles!

Did you know in order to keep off the weight you lost.. it's important to exercise 60 to 90 minutes every day to keep from gaining it all back? 

_________________________________________

How much weight have you lost or gained this year? 

What's the best way to keep off the weight? 

What's your favorite summer time food? 

Favorite game? 

No comments: