The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Not A Bad Idea!

I had a great idea!!! Why not sleep in.. get up before the sun comes up and go on a bike ride!
 \
A beautiful sun rise.. not a bad idea at all! Plus it's all helping my toes recover from my mega toe blister.. So glad we decided to bike this morning.. it truly is the best part of the day! I really like how I feel after I workout.. Strong.. healthy and ready to conquer the day ahead!
I take extra precautions when going out at and before sunrise.. We wear reflective clothing, shoes and I have a wrist light. 

 A great 9 mile bike ride.. shorter then I would have liked but with less time in the morning with getting up later.. we had to cut it short!
Last night we had an extra yummy dinner of angle hair pasta with fresh tomatoes from my plant. I could eat this every day.. well, maybe with spaghetti squash to make it more healthy and lower in calories. 
We cook our tomatoes with lots of fresh garlic.. Super yummy

I still haven't been perfect on my diet.. I like my sugar.. Finished up the birthday cake and wanted some Rolo's last night. Mostly I eat healthy until the magic hours of 2:30 hit and that's when I reach for something high in fat.. I've tried keeping busy by shopping at that hour.. or going for a bike ride.. anything to keep me from eating junk. I still cave at some point in the evening.. I need to figure out what I can eat that's healthy but a treat? Re-train myself.. 

Keeping up on the daily 50 squats.. and resistance training so far is making my abs a bit sore so I know it's working.. 

No comments: