The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Waiting out the Storm.. Band-aid

Nothing makes me more frustrated then wanting to go workout and not being able to..

I'm waiting for the storm to pass. A little rain won't stop me .. but thunder.. that's another story! I could go to the gym it's just that I really want to be outside. I'll wait it out.. just hurry up!
Its been almost 1 whole week since I did this little number to my toe running on the treadmill. My my feet/toes were clearly not use to that type of surface and incline. I can't put a band-aid on it since it doesn't do anything for the pain.. Runners are kind of proud of their messed up toes.. it goes with the sport.. but injury make us just want to push through the pain to do something we love to do... even if we know it's best to wait to be 100% injury free.. So I'll wait it out , I won't try and put a band-aid on it and go out only to re-injury that poor little toe of mine.. But please.. please hurry it up.. I want to run!

Did I mention how everyone loved my brownies.. I didn't think they were super great.. but that's okay..
We had salad and Spaghetti night.. At Steve's brother's house last night for Family dinner..

Steve made these extra yummy Bruschetta with my tomatoes. 

Love using our home grown tomatoes. I'm super excited to try and grow more veggies in pots on the deck next year. It's my kind of gardening! 


 We had a really good dinner last night. Tim's spaghetti was super spicy and good! Who knew I'd love ground turkey and whole wheat pasta noodles! I definitely will want Steve to try cooking using these 2 ingredients in the future.. 

_____________________________________________________

What's your favorite Salad topping? Croutons, red onions
 and carrots 



No comments: