The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor day weekend.. count down..

I'm going to attempt to not only put my hair up in a pony tail this fall and winter.. It's going to be hard because I like to workout.. and as you know.. its easier to just do nothing about my hair.. which is exactly why my hair looks like I got up.. washed it and threw it in a ponytail.. easy.. quick and out of my face!
 Then again.. Why spend all this time working out and trying to be healthy and look good if I don't try and fix myself up..?? I still don't want to be spending more then 15 minutes tops!
I made the purchase.. a flat iron and the went home to try it out.. It really made my hair silky smooth once again.. I'll work on trying to get out of workout clothes one of these days.. one thing at a time!

Off to make some banana bread, take Logan to soccer practice, bike around Apple Valley for 1-1/2 hours and get the kitchen cleaned, clothes laid out for the kids to wear tomorrow for back to school.. Then and only then will be Labor Day be done.. 


No comments: