The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Long run on a crisp day!

I am convinced that sunny and 50*F is the perfect weather running combo! 
I ran the first 4 miles alone.. I just tried to concentrate on running at a faster pace or around 10mph.. I use to only be able to judge how fast I was going by my heart rate. It's really nice to know my pace even if I run a slow 10 minute mile. My average pace ended up to be 9:45 minute mile for the 8 miles..

It was too chilly for Steve but I was happy, really happy when Celina biked with me while I ran my 2nd 4 mile loop. 
We were at the MOA yesterday and I couldn't resist taking this photo of Sponge Bob.. only because I liked the "Think Happy". That is exactly what I do while running a long run.. because it makes it that much better running while time flew by.. 
The kids wanted to have a salsa making contest with each other.. I think they  both won! YUM!!!
It's so much fun that my kids like to cook. The best part is that they will actually eat when they make their own food! 


Out with friends last night for dinner and drinks.. of course I forget to take a photo of the wings and burger we split! 

It's always fun to get together and go out on a Friday night!

No comments: