The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I stopped being lazy and just did it!

I had a really good 4 mile run this morning even thought I was comfortable on the couch and didn't want to run. It wasn't a long run only 4 miles, but I ran it faster then I have been lately. I really think running that hard big hill over and over in the morning made me run this at an easy pace this morning. It is hilly but a lot easier then all hills! Look my 4th mile was my fastest at 8 minutes and 10 seconds! 

I really never get warmed up till after mile 1, and it seemed like my breathing was so much easier after mile 3.. and as you can see.. I only got faster after that! 


Logan came home from school with news that he ran the mile.. 7 minutes and 25 seconds. He was the 2nd fastest kid that ran it .. more classes still needed to run but he was pretty proud of his fast mile time! My record mile still holds for our family at 6 minutes and 39 seconds.. I'll be super happy when he beats my time! He is determined to run fast! 
Celina is also super fast and can out run everyone when she tries hard. Those long legs of hers are meant to run.. I have a feeling that both my kids will be running with me, mile after mile and want to race and beat their Mom's race times. I truly am looking forward to those days and am patiently waiting for it to be their idea.. with a lot of help suggesting it from me.. I could not think of anything more fun. 


No comments: