The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's Not always a day to run...

I decided there was Zero time this morning to run even thought I probably could have been up before light and gotten in 4 miles..   sleep was more important then working out..  I have noticed I feel a lot better when I get more rest.
Today started off early again to watch soccer in Lakeland..we got to the game extra early so we had a chance to kick goals before the teams showed up.. 
I took a great photo of Logan stopping the ball with his stomach. Ouch!

 Logan's REV team won all 3 St. Croix Tournament games. He almost scored a good corner goal the very last game.. 
 It was off to let Steve and Logan fish.. while Celina and I got in a bike ride along the Mississippi River in Hastings.. 
 A perfect day to go for a bike ride.. 3.5 miles.. with Celina and then I rode another 3.5 miles while Celina fished too. 
 River on one side and a marsh land on the other.. A beautiful ride.. 
It was a nice day to not run.. but perfect to bike.. Plus, I played soccer for 30 minutes with the kids early in the morning.. It doesn't really make up for not running.. tomorrow will be a running day! 

No comments: