The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

No idea?

I had no idea it was National Running day... 
Good thing I ran.. but not outside.. on that gym treadmill watching 2 episodes of Married With Children because our gym has yet to get Cable for all the machines.. We have either info commercials, Fox news or MWC... I'll take a comedy any day.. 

It was not fun running for me.. I can tell it's time for new running shoes. I hate the thought of spending $100 or more for tennis shoes but I also hate the feeling of sore toes. It's a left foot issue.. my 3 little toes.. they must be rubbing on my shoe. I've ran over 500 miles in these shoes.. they are almost a year old.. and that's old for running shoes! 

I might have hated running today.. there will be days ahead where I love it again.. It was hard on my toes. Running the last 5 days in a row, getting back to where I was before I took a leave from running daily..outside. 

I could really use a nap..  
________________________________________________

Do you have special running shoes? 

Do you change out your shoes every 500 miles of wear? 

What's your favorite brand of running shoe? Color? 


No comments: