The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lose it...

I signed up for a 90 day weight loss challenge and have yet to really try and lose any weight. Why you might ask would I sign up then not do it? 

I keep telling myself.. I have plenty of time to take off some weight after all the challenge doesn't end until August 29th.. plenty of time.. but not if I don't start losing weight! I also know in order to get faster.. I must drop weight! 

It was incredibly hard to get up this morning. I just wanted to continue to lay there and skip my morning run. I decided to just do the hilly route.. 4 miles and then bike.  I'm all sweaty after running which makes the bike ride a little chilly. I decided to just ride the neighborhood and call it done. 
It might have been a beautiful morning to run.. I just wasn't feeling it.. I'm going to add swim and run in the afternoon on my todo list. I really want to train myself to run not just in the mornings.. I think this will be good for me.. 




No comments: