The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Finding my happy place?

Running I thought was suppose to give you all these happy good feelings and lots of energy.. seems it's been the opposite lately. It's not that I'm unhappy, and sometimes I have energy.. mostly I've been napping away the afternoon and not feeling like running or doing much of anything.  
I've been wanting to swim every day and I'm just feeling lazy to do anything other then run. Today, I decided half the battle to do something is to get ready for it.. I put on my new swim suit.. and am ready to go swim before the pool gets too busy. Even if I don't swim laps, I'm making some progress by just going and getting use to the idea of swimming laps.. 
Steve saw this painted turtle out under our front trees.. I ran too late this morning so no animals out on my hilly 4.1 mile loop that took me exactly 42 minutes and 24 seconds.. 
Some other random photos of flowers in our front yard..I did a lot of yard work yesterday. I'm trying to enjoy it.. trying is the key!!

My healthy lunch from yesterday.. I can't take any credit for the yummy veggies as they were leftovers  from Steve's grilling.. 
Other then turtle watching.. swimming, and working today. I will be doing more yard work because our yard needs help! I'm off to get some weed killer, tomato plants for empty pots and maybe some lavender plants or what ever else I find to stick in a pot that I won't end up killing. I'm having more luck with herbs then anything else so might as well stick with what works and a full garden is too much work right now.. Maybe gardening will be my new happy place? Or I'll try and make it....happy

No comments: