The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, June 14, 2013

80's Throw back.. or is it Retro?

I feel a little like I"m back in the 80's with the neon bright colors.. I don't ever remember really getting into this trend other then I loved HOT Pink and had some crazy pink shoes, earrings and gloves. I'll still have the earnings and I might have to dig them out of my jewelry box. 
This is why I love my 4 mile very hilly run.. It's just a beautiful place to be.. 
I listen to all the birds chirp and there are tons and I mean tons of purple flowers all over the place. 
I'm also positive that my running route has to be longer then just 4 miles. My first 4 mile time was 40.38 and the 2nd 4 miles was a bit slower at 41.26. I will be figuring out the miles ASAP.. why? Because I really want to know but have to cut myself some slack, after all there are tons of hills to slow me down but I do feel like I have to be running faster then just a 10 minute mile! 
I even went on my first bike ride following an 8 mile run.. See I wore my new bike shirt! 


This is my biking road.. all the way down to the dirt road and then back again.. Very hilly and super fast down those hills exactly 4.37 miles. 

Here's what I think I still need.. 
New pedals for the bike..the kind where I can clip in a shoe.. which means I also need bike shoes and so does Steve even thought he thinks he doesn't need it.. 

A GPS watch with a heart rate monitor - because I don't want to carry my phone all the time to know the distance and what my mile times are (something I have no clue about!)

Biker sunglasses

Biker finger-less pink gloves

Maybe a wet suit.. ??? 

More sports bras.. one is just not enough.. 

A puppy.. (just because I feel the need to get a dog)?? Still thinking... looking for the perfect family dog. 

This is all a cheap way for me to stay fit.. It's an investment in myself.. at least that's what I tell Steve when he knows I'm out spending again.. He'd rather help support my fitness crazy then see me put on 50 pounds.. 

______________________________________________________

What fitness stuff do you want? 

What's your favorite breed of dog? 

What purchases do you justify, just to buy it? 

No comments: