The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Notes.. & Baking..

I've been writing a lot of little notes to the kids lately.. I don't think they ever read them.. too busy sleeping in to notice we are gone.. 

Just in case we happen to have a Rib BBQ tonight.. I'm already.. I added toffee bits on top of homemade brownies.. No mix here! Plus, home- made sweet corn bread with honey drizzled on top and lots of homemade honey butter  mmmmm... now to get Steve to cook up some delicious ribs..
I might even get crazier and make a coleslaw citrus salad.. Now that's a lot of cooking/baking for me! Good thing I ate healthy for b-fast and lunch.. PB Wheat bread, Sweet potato, brown rice and salsa.. 

I need to start losing some weight.. the less I weight.. the faster I'll be.... Let's not get all crazy here.. just talking about 10 to 15 pounds.. 


No comments: