The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Waiting Game! Biking for dummies

The wait is over.. I bought myself a real.. real bike shirt! 
I went to a lot of trouble to find a shirt I really liked. I will only have one and I wanted to make sure I got the best deal and found a shirt I'd want to wear. 
Doesn't it look like an "L" on the front? It's not.. it's actually a breast cancer Susan G Komen shirt, but I loved the design colors. It's a good cause too since we have a close friend that went through breast cancer and is a 5 year survivor. I must have tried on every shirt in 2 stores. I had no idea of how pricey these shirts are.. with the 3 pockets in the back for water and goodies to eat. I found this one, happened to be the cheapest at $37.30. A deal compared to others around $90. Who knew biking could be so expensive? I'm find out.. very!!!
I told the guy that was helping me at the bike store.. I need a bike class on dummies because I can not figure out all even though I've read everything. I still want the basics and there is so much out there.. like the bike peddles.. Don't even get me started.. that's a whole new post!

No comments: