The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hiccup..hiccup..Hiccup

Don't you just hate getting the hiccups? I keep hiccuping this morning.. it goes away then comes right back again!
Maybe that's the reason behind this photo? Too many hiccups? 

I still had to lace up and get out the door to run this morning.. I do a long yoga stretch session to wake up and it just feels good to stretch and take long deep breaths.. 
I have a confession to make.. its not my birthday but I will be eating some birthday cake today.. and it's got to be Frozen. I know I've said over and over that I need to get my diet back on track and start eating healthy and this cake is not what I need.. but I want it.. I resisted yesterday and didn't have any.. but today.. It might just be my lunch? I only ran 4.1 hilly miles today so I should not be eating cake!
Here's a happy pic.. of Coco.. She's such a funny little dog. 

No comments: