The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Half Marathon Training,...

I was really set on running 11 miles today just short of a half marathon... I made it 7.5 miles.. only because Steve talked me into getting a ride home instead of running another 3.5 miles.. I did feel pretty great running this morning and I'm positive it was because I only biked yesterday!
What's in store today? Golf, Cleaning and a long evening bike ride. Mostly I'm going to work on losing those 10 pounds. 

Today this is what I plan to eat!

Breakfast:
2 whole grain wheat bread, w/PB  (300 calories)
1 small banana (70 calories)

Noon:
1 medium sweet potato ( ?100 calories)

dinner:
1 cup brown rice

Tons of salsa

Snack
Air pop corn.. (if hungry)

I'm leaving nothing to chance and pre-deciding what I'll eat. 

No comments: