The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dragging my Feet!

It still doesn't help sleeping in an extra hour. I'm still dragging my feet ... and it's taking me longer and longer to get out the door to run... 
I took a chance and ran even thought it really looked like rain.. and it did.. just a little. It sure was humid out this morning.. I'm soaked!! See that... it's my fat, crying LOUDLY.
I've also been dragging my feet on signing up for races this summer. The only ones I know for sure I want to do is the trail race. They are on Tuesdays and a short 3.1 miles. Which means crazy fast and more difficult since it's on unpaved paths. I like the challenge. The best part is that these races are cheap enough to wait until the day of to register. This way if it rains or I just can't run it.. no loss. 
I'm thinking a new pair of trail running shoes might be needed. After that mud run.. these did clean up okay.. but I could use a size larger. 

______________________________________________________

What races are you doing? 

Do you sign up the day of or way ahead of time? 

How many races per year do you run? 


No comments: